This guide will show you how to allow calls to 101 on your iPECS Cloud phone system.
After logging in, from the home screen.
- Company > Call Barring > Digit > Add
- Keep Toll Check Class as 1.
- Set Call Barring Name as 'Non Emergency' then click Add.
- In Call Barring Digit type 101.
- Click Save.
- Select Profile (still in Call Barring section)
- Select the Default profile that should already be set up.
- Click Modify
- Tick the Allow box on the 'Non Emergency' you just created.
- Click Save
- This should allow you to dial 101 non-emergency numbers now by dialling '9101'.
See Video Below