Firstly, Log on to your cloud portal with the credentials you should have been given when your system was first installed.
Once logged in;
- Go to 'User Setup'
- Once in 'User Setup', Select the user that you wish to block calls on.
- Click 'Modify' as highlighted above.
- Scroll down until you can see 'DN Based CID Routing' as highlighted in the image above.
- Once in 'DN Based routing', Select 'Add'. As shown below.
- Once you have clicked 'Add', it will bring up the following.
- Enter the number you wish to block in the first box under 'Incoming CID'.
- Enter '0' in the 'forward destination' box. This will send it to a number that doesn't exist.
- Click 'Save' as highlighted above.
If this number were to try and dial your number to this user now, it will simply beep on their end and go nowhere.