Guide to Creating a second profile on your LIP handset, Ideal for taking phone home if LCM system.
To do this;
- Plug the phone in at home
- It will display Set (*) Restart (#)
- Press the star (Set)
- Enter the password which is 147*
- Select Profile By pressing OK
- Go down to #2 and press OK
- Select Network Configuration
- Press 2
- Select DHCP and go Back two steps.
- Press 2 again on system configuration
- Select Call server and enter the public IP where your phone system is located. (To get this, simply search 'What's my IP?' and make a note of this. Copy this IP address into the phone, for a '.' use '*' on the handset. Once entered press OK.
- Press 3
- Select Remote
Hit the speaker button and confirm the reboot by pressing OK. You should then be able to make calls.